Saturday, October 21, 2006

If you smoke only expensive cigars, you'll cut back... Wrong

If you smoke only expensive cigars, you’ll cut back… Wrong.

After learning to smoke cheap cigars, primarily as a way to get back at cigarette smokers while on business trips, I found that I was ‘hooked’ on the experience.

I soon transitioned into thinking that If I only smoked good, expensive cigars, I’d smoke less often… only on special occasions. Again, wrong.

Now I’ve stopped feeling guilty about it and find that the relaxation that I enjoy while smoking a cigar, while golfing, fly fishing, reading, or writing for pleasure, is a good… bad thing.

Favorites:

Fuente Hemingway Signature

Ashton Aged Maduro 60’s

Cohiba Red dot Robustos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home